- Narrow Vein Mining
Gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
Medusa Mining Limited (“Medusa” or the “Company”), a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the code MML, is an Australian based gold producer, focused solely in the Philippines. SNAPSHOT OF MEDUSA
- Un-hedged, low cost gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
- Growth Path to production of 200,000 ounces per year in FY 2015
- Cash costs forecast at $US300 per ounce for FY 2014
- Future growth from Tambis region
- Bananghilig Gold Deposit – 1,000,000 ounce resource
- B2 Gold Deposit – still drilling out resource
- Total Mineral Resources now in excess of 3 million ounces
- Excellent exploration upside (800 km2 of tenement) with high grade vein and disseminated bulk gold targets.
If you would like to receive our announcements please fill in your name and email in the “subscribe to e-news mailing list” section on the front page.
Half Year Results December 2013