- Narrow Vein Mining
Gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
Medusa Mining Limited (“Medusa” or the “Company”), a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) under the code MML, is an Australian based gold producer, focused solely in the Philippines. SNAPSHOT OF MEDUSA
- Un-hedged, low cost gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
- Growth Path to production of 140,000 to 160,000 ounces per year in FY 2015
- Cash costs forecast at $US400 per ounce for FY 2014
- Future growth from Tambis region
- Bananghilig Gold Deposit undergoing resource review
- B2 Gold Discovery adjacent to Bananghilig deposit, drilling underway
- Total Mineral Resources reported in 2013 in excess of 3 million ounces, currently being revised under guidelines of JORC Code 2012
- Excellent exploration upside (tenement portfolio of 800 km²) with high-grade vein and disseminated bulk tonnage gold targets.
If you would like to receive our announcements please fill in your name and email in the “subscribe to e-news mailing list” section on the front page.
Appointment of Mining Consultant
Full Year Results 2014