- Narrow Vein Mining
Gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
Medusa Mining Limited (“Medusa” or the “Company”), a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) and the London Stock Exchange (LSE) under the code MML, is an Australian based gold producer, focused solely in the Philippines. SNAPSHOT OF MEDUSA
- Un-hedged, low cost gold producer focused on organic growth in the Philippines
- Growth Path to production of 140,000 to 160,000 ounces per year in FY 2015
- Cash costs forecast at $US400 per ounce for FY 2014
- Future growth from Tambis region
- Bananghilig Gold Deposit undergoing resource review
- B2 Gold Discovery adjacent to Bananghilig deposit, drilling underway
- Total Mineral Resources reported in 2013 in excess of 3 million ounces, currently being revised under guidelines of JORC Code 2012
- Excellent exploration upside (tenement portfolio of 800 km²) with high-grade vein and disseminated bulk tonnage gold targets.
If you would like to receive our announcements please fill in your name and email in the “subscribe to e-news mailing list” section on the front page.
Half Year Results December 2013